JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S20 UW on Verizon has no SD Slot!

(Topic created: 06-04-2020 05:57 PM)
userzM2ZxhGX8K
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

So I just unpacked my new Verizon S20 UW today and went to put in my SD card and guess what IT DOESNT SUPPORT A SD CARD AS ADVERTISED. Is anyone else having this issue yet? Really unhappy that this isn't stated somwhere. Again S20 UW no SD Card slot what the heck!

5 Replies
userUkJMsmSWI6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Yup! Verizon tech support was even confused. I finally talked to someone who deals with the manufacturing and he said there is no sd card slot for this one. So irritating because i only got it because i thought there would be!

userzM2ZxhGX8K
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Yepp its advertised that it does.  I'll post pics when im off the phone.

userlo4HDdZmOz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I just found out the same. The stores have no idea and advertised as having an sd card slot... then when I contacted Verizon corporate for complaint, they said I had to go back to the store (because they don't  know either). Not sure who to contact cause it's kinda BS

Solution
userzM2ZxhGX8K
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Turn out is it burried in the spec section of the "Galaxy S20 5G UW 128GB (Verizon)" under see all specs. Shame on Verizon for sucking once again. Samgung support basically said too bad you should have read the specs better. I guess i can still return it. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/phones/galaxy-s/galaxy-s20-5g-uw-128gb-verizon-sm-g981vzaavzw/

View solution in context

userZTTzF9Mg28
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

This is so irritating!  I am returning!  It's 2020, why would I spend this much money on a phone that doesn't have SD card support?  

0 Likes