cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

S20 Ultra 512 GB Release Date in KSA

Hello, everyone!

For some reason, the 512 Model of the S20 Ultra has yet to be released in KSA and perhaps even the Middle East. Does anyone have any information on this, and when the device is going to be released in Saudi Arabia? I really don't want to buy 128 GB Model and lose out on extra internal space as well as RAM. 

Please, help. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: S20 Ultra 512 GB Release Date in KSA

I preordered the 512 on Feb 25 and getting it delivered on march 23 tomorrow,currently living in new york.the phone was on a backorder for few weeks

Highlighted
Asteroid

Aha. So this might be a global thing. I thought it was already available in the States. Perhaps, we'll see it on shelves soon. The problem is, they never even made this model available for preorder in Saudi Arabia. We'll see. Thanks a lot. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hello! Have you received your 512? 

@Samsung_O24UyBx wrote:

I preordered the 512 on Feb 25 and getting it delivered on march 23 tomorrow,currently living in new york.the phone was on a backorder for few weeks

Highlighted
Product Expert

@Ajnakouzi 

As of now, it seems they don't have it in stock at the moment its probably because of the Pandemic that's happening right so most of the shipping channels are having a supply issue 

but you can check it at our SA website until they will have it in stock hopefully you will get the device that you wanted as soon as possible https://www.samsung.com/sa_en/smartphones/galaxy-s20/buy/

hopefully, this will help with your inquiry

Be sure to click " ✔ Accept as Solution" When you find an answer that works for you

Asteroid

@Joellem wrote:

@Ajnakouzi 

As of now, it seems they don't have it in stock at the moment its probably because of the Pandemic that's happening right so most of the shipping channels are having a supply issue 

but you can check it at our SA website until they will have it in stock hopefully you will get the device that you wanted as soon as possible https://www.samsung.com/sa_en/smartphones/galaxy-s20/buy/

hopefully, this will help with your inquiry

Be sure to click " ✔ Accept as Solution" When you find an answer that works for you

I've been following their website along with the local retailers since the S20 came out. It was never made available. And I really don't want to lose out on the extra internal memory and RAM. If someone would be able to tell me how long this delay is going to be, then I'd know if I'm willing to wait that long or not. 

Thank you so much for your reply.