cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

S20 Ultra 512 pre-order shipping late

Hey y'all I pre ordered 2 of the S20 Ultra 512 on Feb 24th... Mine have not shipped yet. The email confirmation that I had gotten when I pre ordered stated expected delivery of March 31st! Like UGH, what's the point of a pre order then. I've thus checked with Samsung and they couldn't answer my simple question of why it doesn't have a delivery date of the 6th for the lauch. I'm I the only person here whos out of luck for getting their phone/s?

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Constellation

S20 Ultra 512 pre order

Hey does anyone have the same issue as I do? I preordered 2 S20 Ultra 512 on Feb 24th and my email stated expected delivery of March 31st. Why am I not getting these on/by March 6th like everyone else that has preordered? I've contacted Samsung as well and they couldn't confrim or deny anything other than what it is showing is what it is kind of deal.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: S20 Ultra 512 pre order

I saw someone said that the s20 ultra was on backorder.

Highlighted

@usermZ4oT8Ptqa wrote:

Hey does anyone have the same issue as I do? I preordered 2 S20 Ultra 512 on Feb 24th and my email stated expected delivery of March 31st. Why am I not getting these on/by March 6th like everyone else that has preordered? I've contacted Samsung as well and they couldn't confrim or deny anything other than what it is showing is what it is kind of deal.

Perhaps, the several thousand of ultra 512 not been updated to reflect the added delay or new estimate delivery date.

Its anyone's guess now.  I couldn't get anything nailed down from Samsung.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Preordered my s20 ultra 512g from T-Mobile on 2/21.

Got charged 3/4

Being told it's being shipped anywhere between 3/21-4/21.

Highlighted

@TheRetrokid wrote:

Preordered my s20 ultra 512g from T-Mobile on 2/21.

Got charged 3/4

Being told it's being shipped anywhere between 3/21-4/21.

Yikes!  How sad.

Asteroid

Frustrating Shipping

I ordered my S20s on Feb 21st. Monday I had shipping labels created that were supposed to have stuff shipped to me to be here today. Those never went anywhere. My phones were supposed to be shipped today and havent been. Now I am being told it might be a week yet before I get my phones... This is ridiculous that even though I ordered on the first day and having to wait until after launch to be shipped.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Frustrating Shipping

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Frustrating Shipping

I called them and they told me that it m as the next week before I get my phones.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Preordered on the 21st... Scheduled to receive 3/20-4/21. WHY?!

So I thought the whole point of a preorder was to get it early, or at least be guaranteed product on the release date. So why am I being told I won't be getting mine for a a full 2 weeks or more?!