JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S20 Ultra 5G (Camera Failed Warning)

(Topic created: 08-16-2020 01:56 PM)
TDAWG28
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I have been getting a Warning Camera Failed notification every time I open my camera for 3 weeks now. I've done everything on the checklist including a factory reset and it still isn't working.  I've only had this phone since May 2020. I got this phone specifically for the Camera and I don't even get to enjoy that aspect. Please tell me I'm not the only one having this issue. Or if anyone as any alternative ideas? 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Santos123
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
same here. samsung is made in china now?
Revahs
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I have also been having the exact same issue and have attempted all of the fixes recommended here to no avail ... When you pay $1400 for a phone, you expect the company will honor their purchase contract.  

BigPapa50
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Does anyone know how to get Samsung to step up and replace the phone?  This thing is well past repair at this point and I've had it for over 6 mos. now.  There is no way this thing should be this busted for this long.

0 Likes
userVg7p2c4GxQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Unfortunately 6 weeks later and two samsung engineer appointment and several complaints still no fix ! Apparently its a software issue and the update may not even fix the issue samsung emailed me and said its possibly best to wait for a phone upgrade in February via upgrade scheme wow 10 years with Samsung and thats the solution to a flagship phone terrible samsung and it seem you will loose many long term customers due to this issue ..: (

BigPapa50
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Sorry to hear that userVg7p2c4GxQ. I too have been with Samsung for a very long time. This lack of support however, has made me re-think my Loyalty to them. So much so that when I was in the market for a couple of new TVs I went with someone else instead of Samsung. I just cannot believe these guys dropped the ball so horribly on this. It seems the batch of phones that were shipped around May were all junk and these guys have yet to step up and fix a single one it appears.
Revahs
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
yeah, wait until February when the phone is no longer under warranty... hahaha ... right!!
0 Likes
userF2ElEjdqNV
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I had the same problem and tried all fixes, even took it to Ubreakifix and they couldn't fix it. They said it is the motherboard and you should contact 1-800samsung. I did and samsung simply said send it to us and it will take 8-10 days to get your phone back. Garbage phone and terrible customer service. No loan phone while their trash phone is beig repaired.

Revahs
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
yeah, they think it is ok for customers to be without phones for 2 weeks plus and them still not fix an issue that they have been aware of for months. They even decided to change their plans to put the same hardware into the Note, so they knew these were issues.
0 Likes
userneK42RwXZa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

So I tried all other solutions and it didn't work. I opened Facebook messenger and used it to take a photo quick now lol my camera apps work... idk if it will fix it permanently but its a work around for now.

0 Likes
klajdshkallaa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I have recently purchased a S20 Ultra and sometimes when a want to take pictures with the camera the app crashes and says that the camera has failed.

Does anyone knows how to fix this ?

0 Likes