JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S20 Ultra 5G (Camera Failed Warning)

(Topic created: 08-16-2020 01:56 PM)
TDAWG28
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I have been getting a Warning Camera Failed notification every time I open my camera for 3 weeks now. I've done everything on the checklist including a factory reset and it still isn't working.  I've only had this phone since May 2020. I got this phone specifically for the Camera and I don't even get to enjoy that aspect. Please tell me I'm not the only one having this issue. Or if anyone as any alternative ideas? 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
userpcF4KjswyR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
You have 30 days to return so don't wait !
0 Likes
userBcfRhA2OuR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
After reading all these comments and having the same issue. Im guess I need to buy a new phone? That wonderful Samsung I love throwing over a $1000 away.
Shortyduwhopp1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
my phone for 2 months has not allowed me to utilize my camera or any of my other apps attached to it like my current scanner. I have tried all the steps and nothing works
0 Likes
dhammondz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I've tried them all as
well, bought an s20 ultra for the camera and can't even take pictures of my construction sites
0 Likes
dhammondz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I dont use whats app
0 Likes
Catrod
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I having the same issue when I done all troubleshooting over and over it get worst every time it fails!!
0 Likes
user1cTEd7Uk82
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I had this problem also how do you fix it I tried restarting the phone and clear cache and reseting the app and going into safe mode and trying it nothing works and it all broke after i did a update! Anyone can help?

0 Likes
bucio
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
my phone is still messing up with my camera what should I do
0 Likes
frozinsk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
I had the same issue to and finally had to return it and they replaced it with no problems
0 Likes
userUc8h3agkWL
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

This is unacceptable ... I have done everything including performing Samsung tech support to wipe cache partition, reset factory setting and all the soft fixes ... all are temporary fix ... this is ridiculous ... 

Samsung needs to own up and admit the issue ... Hello Samsung?