JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S20 Ultra 5G (Camera Failed Warning)

(Topic created: 08-16-2020 01:56 PM)
TDAWG28
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I have been getting a Warning Camera Failed notification every time I open my camera for 3 weeks now. I've done everything on the checklist including a factory reset and it still isn't working.  I've only had this phone since May 2020. I got this phone specifically for the Camera and I don't even get to enjoy that aspect. Please tell me I'm not the only one having this issue. Or if anyone as any alternative ideas? 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
42 Replies
userjOzIfow1v1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

How frustrating! I just started getting this on my S7. I can't believe Samsung has had this problem for so many years now on all their phones and not fixed it. This is a huge flaw and knowing it I won't be spending hard earned money on another Samsumg phone. What a racket! Get it together Samsung!

user9Mtr7yzBSr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

this is what worked for me, plug your phone to a computer, start dex on pc and go to apps, browse for camera app and open, if camera working correctly on pc display, go to your phone and try to start camera app, it should tell yo to reset the app, press ok, if working fine disconect cable and you are done.

0 Likes
cdmf30
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
so after doing all they said to do nothing has worked. I'm so mad because I've been loyal to Samsung..smh