Original topic:

S20 Ultra 5G Camera Failed

(Topic created: 08-07-2021 10:21 PM)
userjGzkAUtoEK
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Looks like a lot of other folks have experienced this issue as well. Every time I try to open my camera, the app immediately displays a " camera failed" warning and then crashes. I just wanted to make a new post stating that I have tried everything listed on the other posts ( reset camera settings, clear camera cache, clear camera data, factory restore, etc) and none of this fixed my issue. 

Thisnis absutely inexcusable for a phone that is just over a year old and was marketed specifically for it's camera features. The thing doesn't even take as good of pictures as my Google Pixel 2 did. I have had so many issues with this POS phone, I will never buy another Samsung product. If you're considering buying any Samsung product, DO NOT!

Their Smart TVs are full of ads you can't get rid of, and their phones are a steaming pile of garbage. 

2 Replies
imatellurmomma123
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Hmm. Sounds like an overthrow of power. Keep ur head up let's get turned up and win again
0 Likes
Smew
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20

Try clearing Camera app cache and data!

If it doesn't work then, submit an error report through the Samsung Members app! 

0 Likes