cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

S20 Ultra 5G

Hi.I have my S20 Ultra 5G since 10 days now and I noticed a couple of things.When downloading phone starts to heat.They promised they will fix the autofocus issue with an update but still after the update I'm not happy at all, camera focus in the middle and the rest of the image is kinda blurred.Phone battery after the update is draining very fast.Please Samsung fix this issues.We don't pay 1400$ to have such problems

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: S20 Ultra 5G

I'm so sorry to hear that you are having issues with your S20 ultra.

However, if your phone is still having issues after the update you can always call 1-800-SAMSUNG and see if they can do a warranty exchange. 

Otherwise, until everything opens up you can always schedule an appointment online to your nearest samsung location or a U-Break-ifix location.

Hope this helps!

Product Expert

Re: S20 Ultra 5G

Hi @userbi32gRdY1t,

I have another solution for you if you want to give it a go. I do understand that your device is new and technically this is for devices that have been used for some time but it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.  

For  Your device:

1. Charge it to 100% and keep charging it for at least 2 more hours. or 30 minutes does not really dose not matter.
  2. Use your device until it shuts off due to low battery.
  3. Charge it uninterrupted to 100%.

I hope this helps solve your situation your having. I would also try @jaerod1130  suggestion mostly likely it could be either or just one issue with your device. I hope you're having a great day as well.