cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

S20 Ultra Android Auto

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recently upgraded to the S20 Ultra from an S10+. Android Auto Wireless worked from September 2019 up until I setup my S20 this week. Has anyone else experienced this?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S20 Ultra Android Auto

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user2Z6CAzEUSk I would like to look into this further for you. Can you please provide me the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Carrier:

Full model number:

IMEI:

Do you still have the device:

Phone number:

Car model & Year:
Do you have an Android Auto Kit installed on your device:
Does this happen when you connect wired, wirelessly, or both?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user2Z6CAzEUSk I would like to look into this further for you. Can you please provide me the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Carrier:

Full model number:

IMEI:

Phone number:

Car model & Year:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Galxay S20 Ultra on Sprint and Android Auto does not work for me.

@SamsungAdam wrote:

@user2Z6CAzEUSkI would like to look into this further for you. Can you please provide me the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Carrier:

Full model number:

IMEI:

Phone number:

Car model & Year:

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There was an update a day ago and now everything works properly.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having a similar problem with my S20+. Tried a live chat with Samsung to resolve the issue without success. They suggested that I talk to Google!!?? The app shows in the settings as being there, shows as installed on Play Store but doesn't show when I swipe down from the home screen!

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Works for me with Android Auto via Kia UVO

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same problem after upgrading from the S9 to the S20 + 5G Verizon.  I believe the problem is from transferring data from the old device.  I factory reset my S20 and Android Auto worked on the first try.  Interestingly enough the S20 came with Android Auto already installed.  You will need to install the Android Auto for Phone Screens app only if plan to use it without your infotainment system.

Resetting the phone was a pain but I'm glad I did it.  The phone seems to work better all around.

Hope this helps.