cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S20 Ultra Arrived with Scratch on Screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. There's a scratch on the screen protector and a bubble under it in a different location. It's so annoying that there is no attention to detail on a $1400 phone.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same here. I bought 2 phones and both came with scratches. I purchased them via TMobile. So disappointed. Have been using Samsung for more than 8 years this is a first.  After paying $1200 that was not a good start with this phone. Not a happy client.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the S20 plus and I just noticed a hairline scratch on my phone!! Is Samsung repairing the defective phones?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My s20 ultra had a little scratch on the screen protector

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Y'all gotta stop buying from Samsung.  People buying these devices despite the marked up prices and awful customer service is simply empowering their negligence.  

They refuse to let me cancel my order OR tell me if and when it is going to ship.  Meanwhile you can get an S20 Ultra new from Swappa for $999.  So the phone they can't manage to ship me has already devalued in the market place by anywhere from 4 to 500 dollars.

I opened a dispute with my bank preemptively and have also started admonishing friends and family against buying from this company.

Don't even get me started on the trade-in scams.  Google it.