cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

S20 Ultra Backorder

This is my first time ever pre ordering any type of phone. I went through Tmobile to pre order my phone and was informed after signing that the phone is expected to arrive by the end of May or the beginning of June!!! Does anyone else have a back order that far? I mean why will it take that long?

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: S20 Ultra Backorder

Yeah. I was so excited to get it but was heart broken to see it take so long. Im going to patiently wait but its a long wait. 

Asteroid

I pre ordered mine within the first 10 minutes of pre order and still havent gotten it, but my dads phone which I ordered at the same time has arrived. How did you find out it was delayed until May or June? When I call I only get the run around

Highlighted

The outbreak of human malware in other parts of the world are causing problems with manufacturing too don't forget. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

True.

Highlighted
Constellation

Im in Canada and my preorder was submitted to BestBuy on Feb 14 (Valentine's gift). Anyways, when it didn't show up on launch day, I checked the website which simply said not available across all three models. I just looked again and the regular along with Plus versions now show shipping dates of March 18, with the Ultra showing backorder. My S8 still works fine and the anticipation is part of the fun for me; but still, delays are always annoying.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I looked through my mobile carriers website and it informed me there. I wish it would just ship already. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

One word Coronavirus.  Or is that two? 🤔 Anyway I too preordered the S20 Ultra and haven't received it yet . We should have gotten it around launch date.  I preordered the S10+ and got it at launch. I was told they should have gotten them in but haven't.  iPhones too...Well I'm patiently waiting...😳

P.S. I'm with Sprint. Or should I say T-Mobile?🤔

Smobile?

Highlighted
Constellation

I did pre-order 2 of s20+. One was unlocked and one was t-mobile. I made the order on 28th Feb and received both in the same day on 4th March.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Lucky. Smiley Sad is the phone as good as expected?