Original topic:

S20 Ultra Camera Lag!

(Topic created on: 2/8/21 3:46 AM)
userQis3jbKivV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Is anybody else having major camera lagging? 
Ever since the last update I've noticed that my camera is extremely laggy! 
From the time that I hit the shutter button for a photo, til the time it actually takes the photo, there is about 1.5 seconds in between!!! 
By the time the photo is taken it's blurry, the subject is gone, etc. 
I paid $1400 plus tax for this damn phone and there has been not but issues with it since buying it!!!! 

Is anybody else having the same issue? 

I'm sick of this phone having so many issues, especially given how much we all paid for it. I really truly feel at this point like whoever purchased the phone is owed a refund or at least a partial refund in the amount of half the cost of the phone!!! I can't be the only one who feels that way.
6 Replies
DazeOne
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
there have been lots of complaints on this. seeing on Twitter and doing some testing myself. trying to find a way to speed it up but no luck. cleared data on it too
userQis3jbKivV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Well I'm glad its not just that something is wrong with only my phone. but at the same time, I'm mad because it means there's an issue with lots of people's phones. and we all paid so much for these! yeah, I've tried clearing things, turned off animations, put a new SD card in, deleted a ton of apps just to see if they were causing the problem. but nothing worked.
thank you for answering me! I hope Samsung will realize this and do something about it. This phone has had camera problems since it came out.
0 Likes
latenightoldschool
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
have you tried eliminating animations both on settings and in developer mode
0 Likes
userQis3jbKivV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
yes, I've tried that. tried every setting I could think of. even deleted a bunch of apps and put in a new SD card and everything I could think of. still super laggy.
thank you though!
Diaboyos
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
Happens here too. Have you filed an error report? Samsung probably won't even see this post.
0 Likes
userQis3jbKivV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
yes, I've contacted Samsung about it. all they say is that updates are in the works to fix the known issues.
They also said I can send it in using the warranty to fix any issues that may be wrong.
but apparently it's not just an issue with my phone seeing as lots of others have the same issue is what I've come to figure out.

I know Samsung will likely never see my post. That's why I was just asking if others have the same issue and then complained about it because it is ridiculous.
0 Likes