cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

S20 Ultra Camera Module

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't drop my phone's, I don't toss them they are expensive and I take care of them. Now my s20 ultra camera module has a crack going across it and I have no idea how again never dropped or hit. I know everyone says they do anything but if I was a dummy and did something I'd own it that module it super fragile and well I won't recommend it to anyone. First phone ever that I won't be able to trade in I'm so mad what a waste.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: S20 Ultra Camera Module

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can look into getting it fixed, but it probably won't be cheap. BTW, dropping or tossing the phone is not the only way damage can occur. There are pressure cracks that can happen in your pocket, or a sudden change if ambient temperature can cause glass to crack.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can look into getting it fixed, but it probably won't be cheap. BTW, dropping or tossing the phone is not the only way damage can occur. There are pressure cracks that can happen in your pocket, or a sudden change if ambient temperature can cause glass to crack.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know that's not the only way for it to crack I was just trying to make a point that I wasn't careless. The other conditions you mentioned I'd have to say under normal circumstances if one of those caused it I'd call that defective/faulty materials definitely not something that you should expect to deal with on a $1400 phone.