cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

S20 Ultra Camera focusing issues after latest update (US)

Updated phone to the latest version (G988SQU1ATCH/G988UOYN1ATCH/G988USQU1ATCH). The update said it was a "security patch". If this is the one that is supposed to fix the autofocus on the camera, it did not. My phone will still not take close up pictures without a LOT of focusing issues and when taking picture close up, the image is only clear in the dead center of the picture. The sides are still all blurred out. 

The update for the non US versions, specifically mentioned camera update. Could there be another one coming and this was truly only security?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: S20 Ultra Camera focusing issues after latest update (US)

I have the exynos version and the latest update came in just this morning.. But still it did not fix the camera issue... I guess Samsung just needs to admit that it's a hardware issue.. My old Note 8 can take better photos than my Ultra... It's so sad...

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: S20 Ultra Camera focusing issues after latest update (US)

I already have that update.. Yes it improved the autofocus.. But still.. not what I expected on a phone this expensive... Samsung can do better... It feels like they regressed instead of making the camera better than previous galaxies...