cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

S20 Ultra - Camera horrible in low light or Regular light and moving targets (kids)

I have  attempted to take many  shots in low light settings  and the pictures on my  old iphone 8 are better. It attempts to focus on a point I don't want to focus on. 

Taking pictures in regular light  is OK unless the  target is moving (like kids do). 

Taking  pictures  in bright light is significantly over saturated. 

100x Zoom looks  like an oil painting if  you don't have a very  good tripod  and steady ground.  

108MP pictures are  blurry also if you don't have a very  good tripod  and steady ground.  

Extremely disappointed I must say for the $$$$. 

I bought this phone  instead of a  DSLR and thinking I made a mistake.  I have used my  brothers iPhone 11 Max Pro and it takes excellent pictures (and I'm not a very shaky person). 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S20 Ultra - Camera horrible in low light or Regular light and moving t..

I agree with you 100%. What an horrible camera experience on the most expensive phone on the market. They better come up with a software fix fast or they will lose many loyal customers. False advertising at it's best!

Re: S20 Ultra - Camera horrible in low light or Regular light and moving t..

Agree. This was the whole point of me buying the phone. Can't say what my experiance is like as I ordered mine at 7 am est on the 21sth and still don't have it with not set date on delivery. Just a date that keeps chaging.