Options
Galaxy S20

I'm loving the new Samsung Galaxy s20 ultra

66 Replies
SeabeeMCPO
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Changed over from iOS; am getting the handle on it!

0 Likes
BrittanyMunguia
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy S20

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your device, this is a great place to continue following up on your journey with your new S20! Thank you for sharing!

0 Likes
SamsungSabrina2
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello SeabeeMCPO!

Welcome to Android! Glad to hear you are enjoying your new Samsung phone! Getting a new phone can be tricky and a little intimidating, especially when switching to a different operating system!

If you live near or plan on visiting a city where a Samsung Experience Store is located, please come in and an experienced Samsung associate can provide a one-on-one session; the associate can show you some neat tricks and show you all the great features the phone has to offer and will be able to answer any questions you may have.  Please see the link below:

https://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-experience-store/

Thank you and take care!

Expert
0 Likes
STIZZYSAMSUNG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

This phone Hands down is the best phone I had ever had, switched from a OnePlus 7 Pro. If you have any questions regarding Customization, don't be afraid to let me know!

pika_arty
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy S20

I'm glad you're enjoying your phone. I have a co-worker/friend that has the same phone, he loves the camera too!

0 Likes
Brian_SMG
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy S20

@STIZZYSAMSUNG 

welcome to the samsung community as well as the S series team! enjoy the s20!

0 Likes
Samsung_pY0ZKFL
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I got my Samsung s20 about a week ago, I absolutely love it, still watching videos of tips and tricks

0 Likes
jellodragon
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy S20

Nice!

Glad to see your enjoying your new phone.

Thanks for being the best part of Samsung!

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20

This is a amazing phone I am learning something new everyday. It is hard to put this phone down.

JORTIZ_12
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi UserbjgRsNmTM,

It's great to here that you are enjoying your new device. Thank you for supporting the samsung band and Let me know if you have any questions about features and functions on your device. 

Best Regards,

JORTIZ_12