cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

First day of my new S20

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Changed over from iOS; am getting the handle on it!

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: First day of my new S20

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your device, this is a great place to continue following up on your journey with your new S20! Thank you for sharing!

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: First day of my new S20

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello SeabeeMCPO!

Welcome to Android! Glad to hear you are enjoying your new Samsung phone! Getting a new phone can be tricky and a little intimidating, especially when switching to a different operating system!

If you live near or plan on visiting a city where a Samsung Experience Store is located, please come in and an experienced Samsung associate can provide a one-on-one session; the associate can show you some neat tricks and show you all the great features the phone has to offer and will be able to answer any questions you may have.  Please see the link below:

https://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-experience-store/

Thank you and take care!

Expert
Highlighted
Astronaut

S20+5G Feedback

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This phone Hands down is the best phone I had ever had, switched from a OnePlus 7 Pro. If you have any questions regarding Customization, don't be afraid to let me know!

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: S20+5G Feedback

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm glad you're enjoying your phone. I have a co-worker/friend that has the same phone, he loves the camera too!

Product Expert

Re: S20+5G Feedback

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@STIZZYSAMSUNG 

welcome to the samsung community as well as the S series team! enjoy the s20!

Highlighted
Astronaut

S20 Feedback

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my Samsung s20 about a week ago, I absolutely love it, still watching videos of tips and tricks

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: S20 Feedback

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nice!

Glad to see your enjoying your new phone.

Thanks for being the best part of Samsung!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Loving my S20 ultra

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is a amazing phone I am learning something new everyday. It is hard to put this phone down.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Loving my S20 ultra

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi UserbjgRsNmTM,

It's great to here that you are enjoying your new device. Thank you for supporting the samsung band and Let me know if you have any questions about features and functions on your device. 

Best Regards,

JORTIZ_12