cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

S20 ULTRA Feedback

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My life just changed forever with my New Baby! The S20 ULTRA.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: S20 ULTRA Feedback

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi userDYrDOSKAc4,

I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying your new S20 Ultra.  If you ever need support with your Samsung devices, feel free to make a post.  You have a whole community to support you here!

Highlighted
Constellation

S20 plus Feedback

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Loving my new S20 plus, it's bigger, better and slightly faster than my previous note 10! Glad I made the upgrade. I won't have to again for a while! Thanks Samsung! We are a Family here!

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: S20 plus Feedback

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @Kutty74 ,

We are glad to here that. If you have any questions related to your device will be happy to assist you. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: S20 plus Feedback

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Kutty74, 

Glad to hear your enjoying the S20 plus. It really is an incredible device. I have linked a cool articles that shows tips and tricks that show how to maximize the usage of this great phone. Check it out!

https://phandroid.com/2020/03/18/samsung-galaxy-s20-tips-tricks/

Highlighted
Astronaut

So far so good

JUMP TO SOLUTION

S20 Ultra has been great so far...no issues at this point...

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: So far so good

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Rahman_Kamal  Thats awesome! By sure to drop in and tell us about the cool things you find on your new device. Congrats! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy S20 Feedback

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This phone is amazing

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy S20 Feedback

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy S20 Feedback

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Welcome to Samsung Technical Support Community. Please feel free to post about any of your questions or concerns regarding your Samsung products. Other users are very helpful in sharing their experiences, so feel free to take a look at other posts as well. If you have any questions, you can always private message any of the Community Moderators. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.