JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S20 Ultra WhatsApp mic issues, other end can't hear me

(Topic created: 08-04-2020 01:55 AM)
userbBB6pd6S31
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I also have whats app mic issues.... It works fine sometimes and people can hear me on WhatsApp call... Then randomly during the day it will fail and I can hear the other person and they can't hear me. Sometimes the phone evens says there is a mic issue and suggests to restart. Samsung... Please fix this bug. I can't keep restarting my phone to get whatapp calling to work.

userMdS9mQ9hCu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi, did you find a solution for this issue? I am having same problem on my n20 ultra. Its soo annoying that i am planning to dump samsung and get something else.

0 Likes
userUOvM3cMgf2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I'm facing the same issue on my Samsung S20 plus. I have to restart my phone almost every day!

userxyTVw2dGFf
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I have exactly the same problem. During whatsapp calls the other cannot hear me for 5-6 seconds while I can hear them. Issue repeats every minute.. Very annoying and such a disappointment from a new phone! How can it be fixed?

0 Likes
userCV3wnBFJov
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Even I'm facing the same problem with my new S20plus. I bought it 1week back in India.

Has @samsung978531 fixed this issue ??

0 Likes
VVarada
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I got note 20 ultra and looks like I have this whatsapp mic issue is occurring intermittently.. any fix?
0 Likes
userBZjfUYmiFz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I'm facing th3 same issue. 

0 Likes
jd30
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
My phone just begun the same problem, I have to restart my phone and call right back or have the person call me back. I don't know what it just started a week ago.
Members_oIB3Ics
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Mine just recently started too. I can hear people talk but they can't hear me.

0 Likes
userCV3wnBFJov
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I have the same issue with my new S20plus. Has @samsung978531 fixed it ??

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJace
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

If the issue does not occur with the stock app, and only happens when using third-party apps, then the device is not at fault for the issue occurring. It sounds like a VOIP or app issue, for issues with VOIP you would need to speak with your carrier. For issues with the apps themselves, you can find developer contact information listed on the Google Play Store page for each app. I apologize for the inconveniences caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context