cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: 2 weeks old and the rear camera glass has cracked...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I woke up to the same issue! Went to bed and it was fine. Woke up to find it broken. Phone is less than a month old!

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: S20 Glass on rear camera cracked

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello any update with you samsung s20 camera glass? Im in australia ACT. Happened to mine aswell its 3 weeks old never dropped and its on the case from day one. Had a glance at the back and notice horizontal hairline crack on camera glass. And did you went to small court and are we covered by australia consumer law aswell? Thanks

Highlighted
Asteroid

Samung S20 Ultra Camera Replacement

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had an unfortunate accident with my phone yesterday.  I managed to crack and damage my camera lens.  It wasn't dropped. Something I had in my pocket cracked the lens.

Any idea when Samsung will be sending camera parts out to the repair facilities?

Guess I could always send it back to Samsung for repair.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samung S20 Ultra Camera Replacement

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @dasingleton, I'm very sorry to hear about the accident.

I'd recommend calling your local UBreakIFix repair shop and ask them if they have any in stock. If they don't, maybe ask to receive a call when they do. UBreakIFix is Samsung's official partner in mobile repairs and they are certified to get the job done. To find your nearest UBreakIFix, please visit: https://ubreakifixit.com/locations 

Alternatively, as you said, you can send it into Samsung directly and get it repaired.

I hope this helps, take care!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

how do I go about filing a warranty claim? Have had my phone for about a month, dropped my phone maybe 6 inches into a cup holder in my truck, came back and the camera was busted. How does this happen on a phone a month old? Unreal IMG_2253.jpg

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

EE here in the uk replaced my Ultra after Samsung Lied to them then lied to me about free repaire I just happened to call back to change collection day to me told it was a chargeable repaire as the agent who booked the repaire put on the notes that the phone had slipped out of my hand a fabrication and a lie.

still waiting for a manager of the complaints department to contact me.

i will not be purchasing anything from Samsung ever again 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also had something like that happen. I received my phone on the 3rd of March and 3 days later I set it down on a wood table and picked back up and the something happened. I called Samsung and the wanted me to send my phone in and they would fix it but that would take up to 2 weeks. I bought the protection plan on it but they are giving me the runaround and still haven't done anything.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userQ7FmqovjY7 same here as it relates to Samsung. Now, I am just waiting for the local repair facility to get the necessary camera replacement parts.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My camera lens cracked and I didn't drop it. I've seen where it happened to a few people. Something is not right with that lens.

Highlighted
Constellation

Do not buy the S20 Ultra

JUMP TO SOLUTION

One of the main selling features for the S20 ultra is the camera. After a month of use the camera glass has developed a crack across the back. It has been undropped and in a Samsung case since the first day of use. This phone is way too expensive to have this kind of issue show up so frequently across users and is obviously a design flaw. I've read reports of people paying for the repair and the same thing happening on the second glass.

Unfortunately after being a very verbal supporter, this will be the last samsung phone I buy.