cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S20 Ultra camera crack

JUMP TO SOLUTION

mine cracked today while the phone was in my pocket.... its definitely a quality issue. never expected this from Samsung 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: S20 Ultra camera crack

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah and you get paid from samsung so no one should even trust what you say.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Broken rear camera glass s20 ultra

JUMP TO SOLUTION

while in my packet the glass of the camera broke. like a hair line that goes from one side to another, someone else have the same problem? And what can i do now? There is any warranty that cover that?

Asteroid

Re: Broken rear camera glass s20 ultra

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem , I contacted Samsung and they said its not their fault . The camerq is so fragile that it will break without dropping it . I'm going to get it fixed then return this garbage phone 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

I just bought S20 Ultra and had same prolem, I contacted Samsung and they send me to UNBREAKFIX @ 655 S. Main St Suit 210 Orange, CA92868, today (04/30/2020). In there, they said Samsung did not pay it and they asked me paid $100.00. This fault in the Google, It had a lot of people got it. I hope Samsung they check and fix for us.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Who cares what Samsung says? They are THE WORST and lie about everything to not pay you.

Contact your credit card company and open a dispute. A camera phone that BREAKS when in your pocket is not something that should ordinarily happen. Every product has 1 year reasonable warranty BY LAW, and Samsung is pretending they don't have to follow that law.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

mine shattered sitting on my end table.  Absolutely disappointed with how my interactions with them went today

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How does one go about doing this? I have never dropped mine and the screen cracked. I called Samsung they told me that they will not fix it bc it is cosmetic damage. I'm on a payment plan but I did pay the taxes on my phone when I got it with debit. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All these comments are worrying me.. i have a s20 plus and now there's a crack in rear camera and i pay 11.99 a month for the warranty i hope they will fix it

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They won't fix it for free. They will want a deductible of like 170 dollars. Im dealing with the same issue. This is clearly a defective glass issue. Its literally a hole in the exact same place in every photo I've seen.