cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Broken rear camera glass s20 ultra

JUMP TO SOLUTION

WHY SHOULD WE HAVE TO PAY FOR A DEFECTIVE FAULT IN THE PHONE?                   LOOK AT ALL THESE POSTS OF THE SAME ISSUE.  CAMERA GLASS BREAKING NEVER DROPPED HIT OR OTHER ACTIONS TO CAUSE DAMAGE.                OWN YOUR PRODUCTS DONT HIDE BEHIND THE SMALL "COSMETIC" PRINT

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And who Is going to pay for that 

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello Odannyd

We are sorry to hear about the crack on your camera lens. Unfortunately Samsung Phone warranties does not cover cosmetic damage. If you are enrolled in Samsung Premium Care, you can set up a repair at an authorized Samung Repair Center or Partners. Also does not hurt to check if you have insurance via your service provider. Going through an Authorized Samsung Repair Center or Partner (such as U Break I Fix) will guarantee fixing your phone with authentic OEM samsung parts. They will also check for integrety and put your phone back into warranty condition. To check for local Authorized Repair Centers please refer to www.Samsung.com

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

does samsung flagship phone comply to Australian law? Is the phone fit for purpose?

A phone that cracks while in your pocket....I didn't see this feature on your add. Also a $2k phone that stops taking photos under stress and overheating....wow. let's see how your customer service is. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

sadly I'm in the same boat... cracked screen from one side to the other with a approved case. The crack runs right across the main lense making the camera feature useless.

Sadly my phone provider shrugged me off without any care and with no service centre open in wa I have to wait. Phone is only 1 week old

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, I am also in Australia and experienced the cracked glass on camera. Samsung are being extremely difficult about it and saying I just have to pay to repair it even though this has occured through no fault of my own. Have you contacted Consumer Affairs in your state? I have posted on teh Samsung Australia Facebook Wall and have inboxed them all details including photos. I suggest you do the same as the more of us that present with this issue, the more likely they will investigate. Feel free to contact me to discuss further to get a resolution for us in Australia.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Pretty sure if everyone is having the same issue with the glass breaking on its own which also had happen. That its a manufacturing defect/ defective glass. Damage infers that it was caused by the customer which is not the case here!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is not cosmetic damage, this is poor workmanship in materials and lack of quality. Clearly, the issue is widespread. Multiple of users are having this issue. 

I even brought a washing machine form, and there is a crack in the drum, and I haven't got a reponse from Samsung.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The warranty does not cover any physical damage but you can et that repaired all you have to do is call 1800-Samsung and they will guide you into the right direction.