Re: Broken rear camera glass s20 ultra

JUMP TO SOLUTION

s20-shattered.jpg

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

there are Samsung Care Authorized Repair Centres (UBREAKIFIX & Samsung Experience Stores) throughout the country that can perform all types of repairs on Samsung products. If your back glass is broken, they can make sure they replace it with OEM parts, and not only that, but also make it water resistant again. They also run tests on it after the repair to make sure the phone is in as-new condition.

To see the authorized repair centres near you: 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/

Let me know if this helps. Thanks!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Both mine and my wife's have cracked glass on the cameras. Neither of us have dropped or been rough with them. Both are in cases.  Pretty sure both broke in pockets.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, 

for Samsung Care repair centres near you:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why is this defect not addressed yet? There are thousands of people with holes in the camera in the exact same place.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing happened with my husband and I. The rear camera literally randomly shatters without impact. Samsung customer service is atrocious. I am hoping for a recall. I guess I should be happy they haven't caught on fire yet.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone is one week old and has a hairline crack across camera lens! I paid $1511.00 for this phone and never dropped or abused it. What is Samsung going to do to fix my phone? I am not obligated to pay for this since its considered defective! From what I'm reading on here I may need to file with the Better Business Bureau, is this the case?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think that people in the United States need to go to the better business bureau on the web and file a complaint. Also read this fellow community members and Samsung... I hope Samsung Deletes This......  

15883869931374605146746871087103.jpg

Breach of Warranty
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Glass doesn't break in circles there boss my wife and mine both broke within a week of having the phone