cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: S20 Ultra Cracked camera Glass

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I suggest bringing your S20 to the nearest Samsung Authorized repair center. here is a link to locate a store near you https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/ . It seems that your phone is in need of a back camera replacement or back glass replacement. Most ubreakifix store are still open, I suggest giving them a call to make an appointment and they can do a diagnostic on your device. Note that there's might be a delay upon getting your phone service due to the shelter in place policy depending in your area. Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

unfortunately due to Covid 19 all Samsung repairers are closed in my area.

I just have to deal with a dodgy lemon of a phone until after the crisis is over.

Thanks for the advice

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userwrMqYClfeV 

Im sorry to hear about your issue and you should contact Samsung to find out their repair policy.

You can find the contact information online through the Contact Us or you can even chat with a representative through the Samsung Members App. I advise being very careful with your phone as it is no longer water resistant. 

Hope this helps! 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All authorised Samsung centres are closed due to Covid 19.

I guess I'm stuck with a faulty phone until after the crisis is over. 

Not happy

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same happened with mine. Didn't even drop it. 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It seems like there was a massive thermal problem with wireless charging, i don't leave my phone on any charger overnight and seems to keep me from having issues please keep us up to date on your Repair

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not good when you use a Samsung wireless charge pad with your Samsung phone all within Samsung's guidelines and you have thermal issues.

Next thing will be batteries exploding and catching fire, I hope history is not repeating itself. 

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

UBreakiFix can repair it they still do repairs in store at your house and you can mail it in they still do in one day procedures

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately not an option where I am.

But thanks 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yup, same here $130 wasted. thumbnail_20200424_142120.jpgthumbnail_20200424_142202.jpg