Asteroid

Re: Ultra camera screen broken

JUMP TO SOLUTION

looks like a class action lawsuit in the making

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does it though? To me it looks like we see similar "issues" with every new model, and IMO it's not because a lot of them are defective, it's just thousands of people get the same phone at once, and some break them, often without even noticing it, but since it all happens around the same time, there are always claims of widespread issues and calls for recalls. Every major launch, really.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You're a joke.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay sounds like you need to get device inspected and repaired . For repair, here is the link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. You can get info on where to go to service or contact to ship out the device for service

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just noticed today mine has a crack in it...

Highlighted

Re: Options to protect S20 Ultra camera glass

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Options to protect S20 Ultra camera glass

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This needs to be spread more,, its been three months,, rip.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S20 Ultra camera crack

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My wife's phone just got the crack without a reason. I'll never buy a Sumsung phone again because of that.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing with mine. I've had almost every Note since the 4 and never had an issue. There were four of us in my SUV and it was laying on the inside middle console and it shattered just like all the other pictures. Very unhappy and if Samsung declines to take responsibility I'll be switching to a new brand. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So far, July and no solution except $250 payment to replace phone via Assurion.

Does not majorly affect photos except that itvfoes make nogh shots bad. Lines appear with bright lights where crack runs directly across lens.was hoping Ssmsing would own up to this. Thisceill be my LAST SAMSUNG. This company should have designed this as replaceable.  Phone actually came with Gorilla Glass on ftont but neglected this protrusion with glass on back. And then designed it as a non replaceable or fixable unit.  Seriously hope a class actions lawsuit starts from this.PSX_20200705_150836.jpg

PSX_20200705_150836.jpg