cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S20 Ultra back camera lens flawed design cracks from normal use

JUMP TO SOLUTION

the same thing happened to me! I think it cracked from being on the table and getting an incoming text while on vibrate! I am returning it, since this happened in the first week. I don't know what phone to get now though..

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung ultra s20 back camera glass

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I still don't know how the back camera glass cracked. Phone is less the 6 weeks and samsung wants to charge $375 AUD . As I have seen a pattern the since the rear glass is wide they might have not factored the risk or since its wide the glass must crack for what ever reason. Samsung needs to take this on board and need to look into it. I am a apple user for last 10 years. Big mistake and it won't happen again. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Back camera on s20 ultra broken When i woke up dont know how this has happened

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Back camera on s20 ultra broken When i woke up dont know how this has happened

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Join the growing group of consumers that are having this issue.

Samsung need to take resonsibility.

Add this to this thread

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S20/Broken-rear-camera-glass-s20-ultra/td-p/1154527

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Back camera on s20 ultra broken When i woke up dont know how this has happened

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would definitley go to the nearest Samsung Authrorized Repair Center and have a technician take a look. Good luck!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That is exactly what happened to my husband and mine. We are on our 3 claim to insurance. Samsung refuses to take responsibility for the design flaw. What I think is happening is there is some sort of a gas between the camera and the glass like in a dual pane window and it just blows out from the inside outward 😡😡

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem with Samsung. After 10  years of Apple finally made the switch to Samsung ultra. I have no idea how to rear camera glass broke . Contacted Samsung and they want to charge me $370 . What a joke. Pathetic. This has never happened to me with Apple. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Back camera on s20 ultra broken When i woke up dont know how this has happ..

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It will be a device replacement

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

IMG_2493_1.jpg

Minded the same thing shattered for no reason never dropped it never banged it it's turned around and saw shattered...

Highlighted
Constellation

S20 Ultra - Cracked rear camera glass

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought a new S20 Ultra 2 months ago. Have not dropped it and now there is fracture across the length of the rear camera glass. I see many similar posts on this community forum. Why is Samsung not taking responsibility for what is clearly a flaw and fault on their side