Constellation

Re: Another cracked camera glass

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Was it the Ultra?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Another cracked camera glass

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yep. I should have included that in my post. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Hairline crack at the S20 ultra camera bump

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A long hair line crack appears for no apparent reason on the camera bump. I have not dropped the phone at all.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Hairline crack at the S20 ultra camera bump

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue! My phone is 1 week old with case on it. 

Highlighted
Constellation

S20 ultra rear camera cracked

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had my s20 ultra 4 weeks my rear camera has cracked for no reason never been dropped and is also kept in a genuine samsung case.samsung repair centre trying to charge £69 to fix saying no one has had the same issue Clearly looking on here lots of people in the same boat. Clearly samsung need to sort this issue out as it is a problem with the s20 ultra and is now making me look towards an iphone. I've been with samsung user  since the s3 but certainly never had this issue with any another phone. The customer service at samsung is apualing .

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: S20 ultra rear camera cracked

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Agreed 100%. I have the Tech21 case and mine  has a hairline crack at 45 degrees from bottom left to top right. I also have two internal glass pock marks on the front screen. I also have been very loyal to Samsung (Vibrant to  S8+, now S20Ultra) and this is the worst one unfortunately, and the most expensive by far. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Camera glass broken for no reason

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So i got my s20 ultra a few days ago, heard alot of fuss about the camera glass cracking easely, checked my own phone for fun and mine has a large crack going all the way over the glass.... returning this phone tomorrow.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Camera glass broken for no reason

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Let us know how you go.

My experience so far with Samsung is they refuse to take any ownership of this issue.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue with mine. Cracked across the glass with no cause except faulty glass.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My S20 Ultra camera glass is broken too! I've never dropped my phone and it's always been inside the case.