cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Re: Broken rear camera glass s20 ultra

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had mine for less than 12 hours with a case on purchased direct from samsung and it has already got a hair line crack, It hasn't even been left on a hard surface yet, ridiculous, hope samsung recoginise this is a design flaw and come out with a recall

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Absolutely agree, Samsung customer service is terrible. I have spent $500 for insurance claims. I will never buy another Samsung product again. Samsung step and recall this phone 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue these phone suck for the price you pay. Never again these phone should be a lot more durable and ne able to withstand against

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is ridiculous these phone are so fragile. For the price you pay they should be able to withstand normal whare instead they like fragile delicate China and I wont buy this phone ever again they lost my trust and faith in them. I feel the deliberately made these to break super easy and shame on them. They know it and obviously dont care I hope people get informed stop buying this garbage phone and Samsung start taking pride in there phone and make it right to the ones who bought there phones and should send to no cost to the consumer a new phone that's able to handle the most normal whare along with being able to be $1000 strong.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Something happened to me. Had the phone not even 2 weeks never been dropped have a case and my camera glass has a crack. 😡😡

Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello everyone as the previous Product Experts stated its not covered under warranty but it is fixable through one of the links provided. I will tag a couple moderators who will collect data of your device models and forward the infomration to the Samsung design team as a concern. Thank you guys for your wonderful feedback. 

@SamsungAl @SamsungAdam @SamsungZell 

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You do realize these places are not open due to COVID-19. Give me a break Samsung needs to recall their crappy product. I have pages of messages from their customer service team they know it's an issue and refuse to do anything about it. 

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem... 12 days with phone. Clear view equipped and rear cam glass broken from side to side by camera eye... not dropped, not hitted... just broken...

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please do. My crack is getting worse and since there is no one who can fix it locally, I won't have a camera on this phone very soon. 1200 dollars and a FEATURE that is advertised but not usable. Nice. 

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

With all due respect and appreciate your input but for this expensive phone, to crack in such a short period of time is inexcusable. As you know, there is a fee of 100 to 150 deductible, with a limit of claims. Also, as you know, if it is cracked it isn't water proof. Also, if it cracks every week, not a solution. I will pursue this.