cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Halo

Re: Broken rear camera glass s20 ultra

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is it possible that the zoom lens is able to be extended beyond the glass protecting the camera housing? This may explain the "hole" in the glass situations. The holes I've seen seems to suggest it is the top most camera doing the "punching".

It certainly explains why the glass has holes or becomes fractured due to pressure applied to it.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has anyone ever tried using a screen protector of some sort for the rear camera? 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are these broken phones Snapdragon or Exynos?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here, camera glass lasted 7 days. Clearly there's an issue.

I thought I must of drpped it but didn't realise. I am always careful with my phone. Had S9+ 2 years no problem. 

I certainly won't be getting it fixed as I believe it will happen again.

Definatley stopped me order more of these for my employees.

I'll go back to my S9+ until the issue is resolved.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I will definitely stop using my S20 ultra till Samsung say something about it as dont want my phone camera lens be broken and Samsung say ur fault not them!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same cracked camera lens!!!! Argh!!!!!! Noticed it after I took it off the wireless charger..  I have a Spigen Tough Armor Case on my phone. I have never dropped my phone...... 😬😬😬😭😭😭😢😥😓😰😖😩😫😵😱🤮🤧

Anyone....please advise....I've spent $1600 on the 512GB, 16 GB RAM Model!!!!! AAAAAAAH!!!!!! 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Half of these have happened on wireless chargers it seems...? 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just noticed thin crack straight across camera glass, definitely did not drop it, I knew it was going to happen with terrible design.  Just make the whole phone that thick, it's same difference as the stupid camera sticking out except would be safer.  Trading in my Note 10+ for this (stupid expensive) piece of junk was worst decision ever.  That was best phone ever and this might be worst I've owned.  I got this for the camera and it's not even better than Note, 5G hangs up all the time,  and has less storage.  Samsung, you dropped the ball big time, definitely looking to a new brand for first time in 6 years for next phone, good job losing customers.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yes will definitely do the same as soon as find a solution or samsung do  something about this i will never get samsung again ,,,,

Highlighted
Asteroid

S20 ultra broken rear camera glass

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My camera glass has broken whilst being in my pocket, it looks like the the top left lens was too close to the glass on the inside and has shattered a perfect hole in the glass  exactly around the lens. This has left a hole which dust and water can get in and cause further damage to the camera. I have a case on the phone and it has never been dropped or sat on. Samsung need to sort these problems under warranty.