Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Camera glass broken for no reason

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Let us know how you go.

My experience so far with Samsung is they refuse to take any ownership of this issue.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue with mine. Cracked across the glass with no cause except faulty glass.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My S20 Ultra camera glass is broken too! I've never dropped my phone and it's always been inside the case. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

S20 Ultra camera screen cracked

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bought the phone first day it was released and has been in an Otterbox Defender Pro since it came out of the box. Pulled it out of my pocket today and the camera screen is shattered. Sounds like this is becoming a big problem, which for a 1400 dollar phone it shouldn't be. Hopefully they do a recall on this, going to call UBreakIFix tomorrow about replacing the camera screen and hopefully samsung will reimburse me if they recall them.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Broken rear camera glass s20 ultra

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Add me to the list. 2 weeks in and the camera cover is shattered. Pocket carried. Pulled it out and it's ruined. Called Samsung and the operator hung up on me explaining the warranty. Used the chat and the rep there disconnected as well. Finally had a chat with a rep who added me it will be covered under warranty. Called u break and they assured me that warranty wouldn't cover it. This is unacceptable. Is it too early for a class action suit? I want in. Google had paid me for 2 inferior phones. I now have a second Samsung phone that's junk. TV as well. Such a great company and product. 🙄🙄🙄

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here since this morning. Went to bed with a mint phone.

When I woke up this morning the camera glass had a hearline crack in it.

Never dropped and always been in a case since day one.

And as expected not covered under warranty. This has been my last Samsung product for sure.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. Another broken camera glass within the first two weeks. No drops. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The same thing has happened to me. I have been very gentle to the phone, and then one day there was a crack over the camera module.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My rear camera also cracked on its own.  I have a very durable case, and have not dropped my phone.  Obviously this is a Samsung quality control issue, and they need to step up and fix this issue.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Today he broke the glass on my phone by itself,  it did not fall to the ground Samsung must fix this issue,  I was paid 1367 euro for this crapp. Avoid thi telephone !!!