cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Broken rear camera glass s20 ultra

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My camera glass broke too without dropping it and i was in a case. It happend 2 weeks after i got it

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine as well.  Lateral crack.

Not dropped nor bumped.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

can you share a photo with your report ?so that samsung knows its not a joke ..

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

OMG, I just put in my claim for replacement through T-mobile at a cost of $99 because somehow the glass over the camera totally shattered like it was shot. The phone had not been dropped and I assumed it happened while in my pocket perhaps with keys. The night before the issue I did have it on a wireless charger but I didn't examine it right after charging so I'm not sure if it was due to wireless charging. In either case in no way was it subject to conditions that should have made the glass shatter. I'm supposed to get my replacement today and hope this doesn't happen again.glass1.jpgglass2.jpg

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The hairline cracks. Which I got, I believe may be due to temperature or slight pressure on the glass, but those holes, which always seem to appear over a lens, makes me think the lens is actually causing the damage.  I bet they put the glass too close to the movable lenses and that is what is happening with the bullet hole pictures I've seen.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hairline crack from one side of camera lens to other side

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a hairline crack from one side of my lens to the other. Phone is 1 week old! Never dropped or abused! I paid $1511.00 for this phone! Samsung what will you do to fix my phone and make this right? I have a case on my phone as well.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Add my S20 Ultra to the hairline cracks list.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Guys anyone with this issue please add a photo with your report so that samsung knows its not a joke 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine broke too. I havent dropped it and its in a good case. But sure enough my camera glass is shattered like when a baseball hits a windshield.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same happened to me Smiley Sad. Camera glass damage in pocket with a case on. I also thought it was strange how the Samsung leather case protects the whole phone but the camera glass. It's flush with the case which is great but I'd rather a thicker case that protects the camera glass as well, this may have helped prevent damageS20 Ultra cracked camera glassS20 Ultra cracked camera glass