cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Broken rear camera glass s20 ultra

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same happened to me Smiley Sad. Camera glass damage in pocket with a case on. I also thought it was strange how the Samsung leather case protects the whole phone but the camera glass. It's flush with the case which is great but I'd rather a thicker case that protects the camera glass as well, this may have helped prevent damageS20 Ultra cracked camera glassS20 Ultra cracked camera glass

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

the exact same has happened to my phone after just a month the camera glass has been cracked from one side to the other. Phone has not been dropped and has had a protective cover and camera glass screen protector on since new, I believe it happened in my pocket. Hope Samsung recognise and repair these phones for there customers.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine has broken today as well except it was in my pocket and it has 2 holes!! Like it has been dropped, but it definitely hasn't!!! Has Samsung got back to anyone with a solution yet? Or are they just ignoring the problem? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usercADaXjYjCY wrote:

Mine has broken today as well except it was in my pocket and it has 2 holes!! Like it has been dropped, but it definitely hasn't!!! Has Samsung got back to anyone with a solution yet? Or are they just ignoring the problem? 

Do you have a photo to share? Exynos or Snapdragon?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have to go and write a review on the Samsung.com website to see if they listen to us that way

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too had my camera bump break though it was in a good quality case.  My model is the SM-G988W which is the 512GB here in Canada.  I had to send my phone nearly 4000km (2485mi) away, but it did get fixed.  Unfortunately, when they sent it back the factory screen protector was in a state of disrepair, so now it has a third party one.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I considered buying new s20 for a while now but after reading this topic im definitely not going to anymore. I hope Samsung will step up and do a recall or fix the issue free of charge for everyone affected. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here. Had phone 4 Days in an Otterbox since day 1. Had hardly touched phone since buying it had not even spent time in my pocket yet. Noticed a crack from one side of the screen to another. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing happened with mine. The rear camera glass has a diagonal crack without any impact. I purchased a genuine Samsung case specifically to protect the camera! I have also noticed that his part of the phone gets really hot.  Samsung customer service is no help just referring you to a repair centre. I am hoping for a recall.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank god I found this tread before I buy it, was looking to buy it tomorrow. Samsung need to deal with this. How bad.