cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Broken rear camera glass s20 ultra

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The hairline cracks. Which I got, I believe may be due to temperature or slight pressure on the glass, but those holes, which always seem to appear over a lens, makes me think the lens is actually causing the damage.  I bet they put the glass too close to the movable lenses and that is what is happening with the bullet hole pictures I've seen.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hairline crack from one side of camera lens to other side

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a hairline crack from one side of my lens to the other. Phone is 1 week old! Never dropped or abused! I paid $1511.00 for this phone! Samsung what will you do to fix my phone and make this right? I have a case on my phone as well.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Add my S20 Ultra to the hairline cracks list.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Guys anyone with this issue please add a photo with your report so that samsung knows its not a joke 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine broke too. I havent dropped it and its in a good case. But sure enough my camera glass is shattered like when a baseball hits a windshield.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same happened to me Smiley Sad. Camera glass damage in pocket with a case on. I also thought it was strange how the Samsung leather case protects the whole phone but the camera glass. It's flush with the case which is great but I'd rather a thicker case that protects the camera glass as well, this may have helped prevent damageS20 Ultra cracked camera glassS20 Ultra cracked camera glass

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

the exact same has happened to my phone after just a month the camera glass has been cracked from one side to the other. Phone has not been dropped and has had a protective cover and camera glass screen protector on since new, I believe it happened in my pocket. Hope Samsung recognise and repair these phones for there customers.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine has broken today as well except it was in my pocket and it has 2 holes!! Like it has been dropped, but it definitely hasn't!!! Has Samsung got back to anyone with a solution yet? Or are they just ignoring the problem? 

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usercADaXjYjCY wrote:

Mine has broken today as well except it was in my pocket and it has 2 holes!! Like it has been dropped, but it definitely hasn't!!! Has Samsung got back to anyone with a solution yet? Or are they just ignoring the problem? 

Do you have a photo to share? Exynos or Snapdragon?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have to go and write a review on the Samsung.com website to see if they listen to us that way