Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Broken rear camera glass s20 ultra

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usercADaXjYjCY wrote:

Mine has broken today as well except it was in my pocket and it has 2 holes!! Like it has been dropped, but it definitely hasn't!!! Has Samsung got back to anyone with a solution yet? Or are they just ignoring the problem? 

Do you have a photo to share? Exynos or Snapdragon?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have to go and write a review on the Samsung.com website to see if they listen to us that way

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too had my camera bump break though it was in a good quality case.  My model is the SM-G988W which is the 512GB here in Canada.  I had to send my phone nearly 4000km (2485mi) away, but it did get fixed.  Unfortunately, when they sent it back the factory screen protector was in a state of disrepair, so now it has a third party one.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I considered buying new s20 for a while now but after reading this topic im definitely not going to anymore. I hope Samsung will step up and do a recall or fix the issue free of charge for everyone affected. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here. Had phone 4 Days in an Otterbox since day 1. Had hardly touched phone since buying it had not even spent time in my pocket yet. Noticed a crack from one side of the screen to another. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing happened with mine. The rear camera glass has a diagonal crack without any impact. I purchased a genuine Samsung case specifically to protect the camera! I have also noticed that his part of the phone gets really hot.  Samsung customer service is no help just referring you to a repair centre. I am hoping for a recall.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank god I found this tread before I buy it, was looking to buy it tomorrow. Samsung need to deal with this. How bad.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Camera bump cracked

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a galaxy s20 ultra (very expensive)

I been heading about other users of the s20 ultra having the camera bump getting cracked so diced to keep checking my so I been noticing some cracks.

They aren't on the outside. They are inside the glass its like is been cracked from the inside out and it seen like its expanding across the camera bump. Phone hasn't been dropped at all I would expect a better quality from a phone of this high price

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Camera bump cracked

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anyone know if Samsung is doing anything to correct this issue. Any info would be so appreciated. Thank you.

Highlighted
Constellation

Whenever I record indoors the camera is always so dark. I had this issue with my s10 plus phone and now I'm having it with the s20 plus phone. And the quality indoors is so muddy. This needs to be fixed. Most people buy these phones mainly for the cameras. And at a $1,000 pricetag, I feel like I'm getting jipped. Also. My wifi keeps constantly disconnecting.