JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S20 Ultra camera crack

(Topic created: 05-21-2020 01:06 PM)
userzSvVcMtVUD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20

Does every single Galaxy s20 Ultra get the crack in the back of the camera? Will a camera protector help it from doing so? I use an otterbox defender series pro case and so far, so good. I'm getting my fingers crossed that it doesn't happen.

658 Replies
Lukester01
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20

Spigen will NOT protect your phone.  I had a S7 display cracked while in a Spigen case and a drop onto a wood floor.  Spigen's warranty, which they like to imply covers the phone, only covers the case, and even then only if you have a receipt. 

0 Likes
userG0Ih5XSas5
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Same problem here, I don't know how it happened. I just picked up my phone  and the camera glass was cracked 

userG0Ih5XSas5
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

My camera glass shattered out of the blue. I didn't drop it or anything. There must be a design flaw. I have never seen a camera glass housing shatter on a cell phone before. $1400 for this? Can't  take pictures anymore. SAMSUNG! Make this right...

userVyuiK6lfCb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

If samsung does not address camera glass factory defect they will lose alot of customers there is no reason my 3 week old 1400$ s20 ultra should break in my pocket. I've been using Samsung phones since the original galaxy and I buy the new model every year I'm a loyal customer, but if Samsung doesn't fix this problem they will lose customers including myself.

users0TxkW6uuW
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

My camera glass is shattered as well.  I didn't drop the phone and I'm seeing more cracks each day.  Waited 2 years to upgrade to a 5g phone and I was excited to get into a Samsung after being in a Pixel phone.  Now I wish I would have just stuck with my 2XL.  This S20 Ultra is one of the most expensive phones on the market and to have a design flaw such as this is unacceptable.  Step up samsung and fix this defect free of charge for your customers!!

users0TxkW6uuW
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

BTW.  I saw this page a couple months ago and this thread has grown quite considerably.

userFvLREt0utP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Mine too. Samsung should replace these. I just had the phone in my pocket. 20200520_195900.jpg

userG3T9XOYY14
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Literally 30 minutes ago. I can't post a picture here as pressing the 'photos' button returns nothing.

https://ibb.co/tK7DXz20200521_194720.jpg

user5d34Qq4x6i
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

HI friends, GOOD NEWS !!!

Samsung has fixed mine broken camera  glas...... FREE of charge .. warranty !!!, telphone it has thin hairline crack. 

Samsung has confirmed manufacturing failure !!!

You  must yust coplaine and be persistent in Samsung service  IT is Samsung mistake !!

Im from Slovenia EU.

userRHBHZLnEWX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
0 Likes