cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Re: Broken rear camera glass s20 ultra

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SAME!

Never dropped it, hair line crack for no impact reason.

Work requires me to work under sun, suspect natural heat stress caused the glass to break.

Samsung never agrees instead start to merry go round!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mark me down for the same issue with the s20 ultra.  FIRST day with a $1400 phone and the camera glass breaks.  Talk about buyers remorse.  The camera was the biggest selling point.  They need to address this or this will be my last Samsung

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same ive been a loyal Samsung user for lke 10 years. I buy this phone for its camera even though my s9 was fine and wow the camera breaks in my pocket the first weak of having it. Everyone on here even have the hole in the glass in the exact same spot as mine. Samsung need to deal with this. O talked to them on the phone and they won't help.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung told me they have no reports of this happening.  I told them it's all over the internet. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SAME here

They told me they never have any issues about it. 😭

Everyday I read internet there are more complaints about it. inbound2983967810743528994.jpg

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

WIN_20200716_09_14_48_Pro.jpgExact same damage to mine.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same thing happen to me. I've come across so many others that have had their camera crack for not apparent reason. I talked to a Samsung rep and told them that users all over the community are saying the same thing. His exact quote in response to that: 

"It's normal to any phone manufacturer community pages, most of the people who damage their phones say it just broke on its own to try to get around the warranty but all the devices are tested for quality before it becomes available in the market that's why it isn't covered by the warranty."

So basically saying we are all lying.

<edit>

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is cracked in the exact same spot!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They told me the same but yet it is all over the internet as you have stated. Also on their very own site 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Add me to the list - not only did my back camera lens shatter, my whole screen is scratched and gouged. I keep it in my front pocket and I have a desk job and I have carried phones this same way for nearly a decade. I am very dissapointed in this phone at this price point. This is the most fragile phone I have ever had.