JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S20 Ultra camera crack

(Topic created on: 12/20/20 4:23 PM)
userzSvVcMtVUD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20

Does every single Galaxy s20 Ultra get the crack in the back of the camera? Will a camera protector help it from doing so? I use an otterbox defender series pro case and so far, so good. I'm getting my fingers crossed that it doesn't happen.

662 Replies
userZcXnX4YyYZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Ok, thank you for clearing that up. Here where I live it means something totally different. I cannot afford to buy another phone so I am stuck right now with this S20. It does work as a phone but that is all it is good for. Strange how in Canada the only people who do not have to stand behind their products are cell phone providers and the companies that make the phones. But what can you do. It is like those exploding batteries on the Note 7 or 8. Look how long it took for them to admit there was a problem. I guess the gorilla glass on mine isn't real. Must've been a cheap replacement that they are passing off as gorilla glass.

userVZrlberuhK
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Add my name to the list of broken glass on the camera lens. 

I have never dropped my phone, yet, there is a hole on the camera glass. It looks as though it was shot with a BB gun. 

Is there going to be a class action suit for a defective product on a very expensive phone?

Diaboyos
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
I've seen many pictures of this happening. Hope you get it resolved.
0 Likes
user2ai6F2Y6kc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Same

0 Likes
user9VraH91sej
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Bought the s20 ultra 3 weeks ago for one of the highest prices of any phone on the market, gorilla glass 6 on back was big selling point. Been samsung customer over 10 years. Phone was simply resting on seat of car, charging. Picked it up and saw circular blowout hole over the camera similar to all the other pics in this thread. Horrified. Irate. This is a product defect. PERIOD!!! I'm reading Samsung will not take responsibility for their defect.

user6JBWDVTPrS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Same here! This is a serious issue! Mine happened while I was sleeping at it was charging on my nightstand! 630091360.jpg

0 Likes
Piwilly1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Add same hole but was in centre of lens
0 Likes
Piwilly1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Att is replacing my galaxy S20 5G + phone