Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Broken rear camera glass s20 ultra

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userZvCRAuKiSk wrote:

My camera glass broke today. Didn't drop it. I have it in a protective case. $1400 phone broken in a month. This is ridiculous. All Samsung representatives can do isreply for us to take the phone to an authorized repair shop? It's an obvious design flaw!

hi would u be able to share a photo please ?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem. I have a case on it too, the Tech21 Case. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

do u have a photo to share please?

@user5sfCweBWAh wrote:

I have the same problem. I have a case on it too, the Tech21 Case. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm seeing quite a few cases of the glass cracking when taken off wireless charging. My S20 Ultra Exynos can get quite hot (like hurts if you touch it for too long) through regular usage & wireless charging. I wonder if the constant heat stress on the glass is whats causing this. Is everyone who is having trouble with the cracking camera glass using Exynos or Snapdragon? I haven't experienced any issues with this so far, but I do have a film protector on my camera glass. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i purchased mine a little over 2 weeks ago...i just heard about this and checked my camera...there are 2 hairline scratches on my rear camera glass despite having this phone in an official samsung case (purchased the same day as the phone) and it has only ever sat on my desk on the official wireless charger and my pocket...i've owned many phones in the past and have never had this issue. i hope the scratches don't turn to cracks but from whats been going around i have a feeling its only a matter of time...

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just really check your phone because i thought mine were just scratches too but I took it into a store and they confirmed it is cracked. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing here. In a Samsung case, never dropped, and one day notice a crack running from top to bottom. I hope there is a recall coming because I did not spend $1400 for a phone that just cracks like that. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My camera glass broke too without dropping it and i was in a case. It happend 2 weeks after i got it

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine as well.  Lateral crack.

Not dropped nor bumped.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

can you share a photo with your report ?so that samsung knows its not a joke ..