cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

S20 cracked camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have had my phone since March. Never had an issue with Samsung before, ever. This time, the camera screen broke after putting it in my pocket. Samsung won't do anything about it because it's not a known issue? I've read on these forums that not only me having this issue, it's more than 100 people. And the insurance wants me to pay $275 for a "deductable" when all they will do is send me a refurbished one. No thank you. I'm very upset with the service samsung is offering for this right now...it's not right nor is it fair

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S20 cracked camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here, I thought I may have did something to break it. Well I guess not, this is ridiculous
and then they wonder why everyone is switching back or going to Apple 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S20 Ultra camera crack

JUMP TO SOLUTION
same here my phone broke cam screen cracked for no apparent hit it's ultra note 20. last samsung phone for me been using samsung for 6 years now will go for Google or LG or HTC
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Unfortunately, my Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra has suffered the same fate as the others on this post. same thing, good protective case, did not drop, just picked up my phone and the lens was cracked and spidered. I have been in the wireless industry for 15 years now and have never seen this particular kind of occurrence. I would hate not to recommend the phone to potential new customers if I cannot stand behind it and if Samsung refuses to acknowledge this flaw.
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My camera also broke. since I pay for insurance every month will that cover the damage?
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They won't cover the damage for free. My insurance wants 170 because its a damage not a defect. When its clearly a defect.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Funny that all these breaks look the same
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah it hilarious 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
same issue. looks like a bullet hole thru the camera glass. ☹
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
5 months with this S20 Ultra and camera lense cracked, well shattered while in protective case. not happy ..ufix charges $100 to repair. 😡