Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: S20 ultra broken rear camera glass

JUMP TO SOLUTION

s20.jpg
That little circle isnt what youre referring to right ?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

IMG-20200423-WA0001.jpg

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its like the camera lens has pushed through the glass, it hasn't been dropped or sat on, it was just in my pocket when it happened. Can I get a replacement glass as I'm worried the camera will get damaged.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry your dealing with such issues and id be glad to assist you in this matter.
In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the devices onsite these items are usually shipped out with proof purchase or further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would really look into maybe going to a repair center for sure! 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing happend to me.  I have a top end protective case on my S20.  Had the phone for about 1 month.  Camera lens broke and I never dropped the phone.  Now just need to figure how it fix it.  Expect more from a $1200 phone.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortuantely you are not alone.

Check out this thread (there's others)

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S20/Broken-rear-camera-glass-s20-ultra/td-p/1154527

7 pages so far of this issue.

Samsung are not willing to fix these under warranty,

My $100 ZTE phone is more reliable than this top of line phone.

I too have had this problem, wanted to chage me $600 AUD to fix, but will to wear labor cost of $60.

What a joke.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same to me.I noticed my $1400 phone have circle cracked back camera housing,no drop no hit with the case on.I been using Samsung phone 6 years,never have this issues,very disappointed.Samsung should step out to solve the problem, replacement the defective camera glass.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had the same issue with a hairline crack from being in my pocket. Was able to get Samsung to swap the phone for a new one but took about 4 hours of phone calls to get this all done. Replacement already has a deep scratch on the camera housing so I know I have a lens cover and the phone in an otterbox massive case....hope the Note 20 is isn't as delicate!

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Broken rear camera glass s20 ultra

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought a pack of 3 rear glass covers. No problems so far. I also keep a slim case on my phone.