cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: S20 Ultra Camera Cracked

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Haven't had any issues with the camera cracking, but this phone has been a bit of a dissapointment. Got it for my wife since she likes to take pictures thinking it was going to be the best overall and meh... I think Samsung recognizes it since they've released like 7 updates already... they better give a big trade in incentive for the n20 this year to make their customers happy again. BTW, the n20 will also have a different camera bump area, so I think they noticed there was a flaw there too.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: S20 Glass on rear camera cracked

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userNJ5SJcyQia ,

Im so sorry to hear that your camera len has a crack. As the previous user stated it is repairable but its not covered under warranty. I have taken record of you and other users that are reporting the same issue. I am waiting for a response in regards to any possible defects. For the time being please use the link that Im providing to report the issue and receive a ticket number for reference. The link gives two option mail in service or going into a physical location. The device needs to be inspected and provided a ticket number. You will recieve a repair cost but you can decline for the time being. 

For Samsung Care Authorized locations near you:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/

Hope this was helpful!
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution"so others with the same issue can find the  resolution. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Ultra camera screen broken

JUMP TO SOLUTION

seems like a new common issue but the glass screen on my camera in s20 ultra has cracked it was fine this morning its in a tech 24 case, put it in pocket and now its cracked

No service centers open but as this is becoming a common issue are samsung going to repair for free with better glass or recall its unacceptable paying this much for a phone and this hapoens

Its NOT cosmetic is a desgin failure a offical response from Samsung is required 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Ultra camera screen broken

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry your dealing with such issues and id be glad to assist you in this matter.
In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the devices onsite these items are usually shipped out with proof purchase or further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

looks like a class action lawsuit in the making

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does it though? To me it looks like we see similar "issues" with every new model, and IMO it's not because a lot of them are defective, it's just thousands of people get the same phone at once, and some break them, often without even noticing it, but since it all happens around the same time, there are always claims of widespread issues and calls for recalls. Every major launch, really.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay sounds like you need to get device inspected and repaired . For repair, here is the link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. You can get info on where to go to service or contact to ship out the device for service

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just noticed today mine has a crack in it...

Highlighted

Re: Options to protect S20 Ultra camera glass

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S20 Ultra camera crack

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My wife's phone just got the crack without a reason. I'll never buy a Sumsung phone again because of that.