cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Re: S20 Ultra camera crack

JUMP TO SOLUTION
It is ridiculous that Samsung is not responding for this issue. I've had the Galaxy s20 ultra for about 6 months and I find a crack on my camera without EVER dropping my phone and always keeping it in a case. Called Samsung and they said they couldn't do much but to send it over and it would take 5 days, or option #2 to go to a Ubreak we fix store and fix it there. I'm having to pay out my own pocket to get this fixed. Its really upsetting to be paying for supposed quality and not getting what you expect. Samsung you have really disappointed me. Highly upset
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The S20 Ultra 5G is the biggest disappointing phone Samsung ever made. I have used S7 through S20Ultra every single phone in between with annual upgrades all unlocked. The camera on my phone cracked without even dropping it anywhere. I always use a Samsung official case. which is highly unsafe for the protruding camera. I hope I never have to go back to Samsung for a new phone ever again. This is a total nightmare.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am glad I am not the only one that grabbed their phone and noticed this after not dropping it.  I will get this repaired, and since I have not even had it a week, I will be returning it.

After the “water detected in the charging port” bug my S10 5G had and now this, I am not so sure I want to buy another Samsung if they are not going to fix bugs or design issues!

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

IMG_7993.jpg

Same thing here... Any free on warranty repair?

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@samsung I haven't dropped my phone or anything. I picked it up yesterday and there is a giant hole in the camera! Very upset, especially since I just convinced my husband to convert from iPhone to Samsung.51911.jpeg

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wow... this problem with the camera glass breaking should not be happening!  I hope Samsung does something to cover the repair under the warranty.

I have 2 questions.  Does this same problem affect the Galaxy S20+?    And it appears that most of the cases I see in the pics w/ the Ultra have the cases that actually goes above the glass, meaning the glass is actually "below" the edge of the case.  Is this correct?  I have a "Speck" case on my S20+ and the glass is recessed down a bit from the edge of the case.  I'm hoping this is enough to protect the camera glass.

Thanks for any info on this!

Constellation

S20 cracked camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have had my phone since March. Never had an issue with Samsung before, ever. This time, the camera screen broke after putting it in my pocket. Samsung won't do anything about it because it's not a known issue? I've read on these forums that not only me having this issue, it's more than 100 people. And the insurance wants me to pay $275 for a "deductable" when all they will do is send me a refurbished one. No thank you. I'm very upset with the service samsung is offering for this right now...it's not right nor is it fair

Constellation

Re: S20 cracked camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here, I thought I may have did something to break it. Well I guess not, this is ridiculous
and then they wonder why everyone is switching back or going to Apple 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
same here my phone broke cam screen cracked for no apparent hit it's ultra note 20. last samsung phone for me been using samsung for 6 years now will go for Google or LG or HTC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Unfortunately, my Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra has suffered the same fate as the others on this post. same thing, good protective case, did not drop, just picked up my phone and the lens was cracked and spidered. I have been in the wireless industry for 15 years now and have never seen this particular kind of occurrence. I would hate not to recommend the phone to potential new customers if I cannot stand behind it and if Samsung refuses to acknowledge this flaw.