Add me to the list. Had my Note 20 Ultra for a little less than 2 months. Took a pic today that looked funny. I looked at the camera lens and noticed a single line across it. Got a microfiber rag cloth and wiped the lens, and my finger went right through it, leaving a big hole. I have spent the rest of my day trying to resolve this issue.
1) called in to Samsung. Selected the option to set up an appt online. Got appt at noon at the local IBreakUFix. Ironically, the same shop that messed up my iphone, and led me to Samsung.
2) tech suggested I call Samsung directly, as they have been seeing LOTS of S20 cameras with holes in them.
3) call back to Samsung, this time selecting the chat option.
4) tech tells me via chat that it should be covered under warranty as it was likely damage that occured during shipping.
5) IBreakUFix says that they can't do anything unless Samsung Authorizes the repair via a ticket.
6) Back on Chat, and they escalate me to a higher level tech, presumably to submit the Repair order.
7) Takes 1.5 hours for the L2 Tech to get on the chat. She was helpful and understood the issue. Said to mail in the phone, but recommended I first try going to Sprint as they can handle this for me.
8) now on the chat with Sprint for going on an hour. she said to bring it in to the sprint store. we'll see where this adventure takes us next. I'm a tad frustrated, but resolved to fix this issue or get my iphone back.