cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

S20 Ultra reboot issues

My Less that a month old S20 Ultra has the random reboot issue that is all all over the Internet but all the posts about it on here keep disappearing!

My device restarts itself while it is connected to a charger. It has also restarted randomly whilst in use a few times. Other people on the Internet and other forums have told of totally random reboots either while in use, with the headphones connected, when the charger is plugged in or unplugged.

My research shows that this is an issue related to the Samsung Exynos boards as it does not seem to occur on systems running on the snapdragon boards.

Can we get this sorted!!!

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S20 Ultra reboot issues

Thank you for reaching out. Can I please have your full model number, baseband version, and service provider?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

@SamsungAdam 

@SamsungAdam wrote:

Thank you for reaching out. Can I please have your full model number, baseband version, and service provider?

Service provider SW ver;

SAOMC_SM-G988B_OXM_BTU_QQ_0024

Baseband version;

G988BXXS2ATD5

Model number;

SM-G988B/DS

Highlighted
Asteroid

@SamsungAdamstill not heard back from you? Are we going to get any answers??

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I'm on the Snapdragon version and mine has rebooted twice this week while in use.

Highlighted
Constellation

Im having the same issue and just recieved mine yesterday