MY ULTRA WILL RANDOMLY LOCK ON ITS OWN IN THE MIDDLE OF ME USING IT, SOMETIMES IMMEDIATELY AFTER I HAVE UNLOCKED IT. ITS NOT ONLY ANNOYING BUT PRESENTS PROBLEMS AT WORK AS I ISE MY PHONE TO FILM VIDEO FOR SOCIAL MEDIA POST. ITS BASICALLY RENDERED IT USELESS FOR FILMING VIDEO. PLEASE HELP. SMARTNSTAY IS ON
Solved! Go to Solution.
I've actually had alot of success with the gaming app Gaming Mode, you can run free or get the paid version, both ways work surprisingly well. I still have the occasional screen lock during.
Have you tried clearing the cache partition on your phone?
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.