JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S20+ Volume button fell off

(Topic created: 04-28-2020 03:38 PM)
userdqhNDBJ452
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Just noticed that my Galaxy S20 Plus volume button is missing/fell off. No damage and phone was never dropped. Couldn't take screenshots and when I looked at it the button was gone. Power button is intact. Any thoughts?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Repairs would be recommended, there is indeed a chance this will be determined to be not covered under warranty. However, this determination would be made by the technicians at the time of evaluation. You are welcome to visit your local uBreakiFix for walk-in repair options: https://www.ubreakifix.com/locations

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 Replies
user3ySCY6Id3P
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Did you ever get a response? This just happened to mine and I just got it 2 weeks ago.

userKbnXzR0AOL
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Did you guys ever get this resolved? My 4 week old S20+ has just had the same problem. Both the power and volume buttons fell off a couple of days apart. Never droped and in an Otter Box from new.

Samsung really draging there feet on fixing it.

@user3ySCY6Id3P wrote:

Did you ever get a response? This just happened to mine and I just got it 2 weeks ago.

user0Al0HyNYtW
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Same thing happened to me. Contacting samsung will update

user6n8w6QQzkn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

My power button also fell off . Did any of you get this issue resolved with a satisfactory out come ?

Panda3244
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Mine fell out yesterday and I fell asleep last night and noticed the button fell out and is now missing....vibrated my S10 for the s20 and I'm seeing the difference between the camera quality which at first I didn't think much of but the fact that I paid off my s10 to get this phone I'm having some regret since I had the other phone for almost a year until I cracked the screen but other than that the S10 feels like a better phone that this one:(....

0 Likes
useruqAyVucl3h
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

My power button also fell off but I found it. It won't stay in but I put scotch tape on one end and I can still use it.

0 Likes
useruqAyVucl3h
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I called 800-samsung and asked to speak with someone. They told me it would be covered by them and they gave me a ticket number. I bought my S20 on December 7, 2020.

userCHLS3zaZ5g
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Support told me it wasn't covered under the Warranty.
0 Likes
userCHLS3zaZ5g
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Happened to my S20 Ultra today.
0 Likes