Original topic:

S20+ alarm, notifications and ringtone volume too high

(Topic created on: 1/30/21 2:15 AM)
userMJI5ZNR5f8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

The alarm clock, notifications, and ringtone volume on my S20+ (SM-G985F) is too high. Compared to my old phone (LG V20), the minimum volume is equal to 50% of the maximum volume in my old phone. The minimum volume should be barely audible.

This is a big problem for me, as I don't want to be woken up to loud sounds, and I don't want every room I'm in to be blasted with sound every time I get a notification or a call.

Here is what I tried so far:

* Installed "Sound Assistant" from the galaxy store. It doesn't do anything for the alarm volume, and the notifications and ringtone volume, even when it's 1/100, while it's better, it's still too high for some situations.

* I set the built-in EQ all the way down, it doesn't reduce the volume.

* I used an external EQ app (Equalizer FX) to turn everything down to -10db, which does help with the alarm clock, notifications and ringtone volume, but it also affects the media volume and makes it too quiet, so I have to disable it if I want to watch youtube for example.

Samsung - PLEASE fix this!

0 Likes
5 Replies
userMJI5ZNR5f8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Anyone?

0 Likes
userMJI5ZNR5f8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

ANYONE?? PLEASE

0 Likes
userMJI5ZNR5f8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

PLEASE HELP!!!

0 Likes
userMJI5ZNR5f8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

please samsung help

0 Likes
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S20

try report it on samsung members app. you can download it from galaxy store if you dont have it already

0 Likes