cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

S20 fe November 6th and still touchscreen problems

When do we know what the manufacturers will do about this phone? I'm still having major issues trying to do anything that is either zooming or using multiple fingers. In the process now of sending my phone back.
6 REPLIES 6
Astronaut

Re: S20 fe November 6th and still touchscreen problems

S10 FE touchscreen. when poking your best friends face on facebook when you're mad just isn't cutting it.
Constellation

Re: Re: S20 fe November 6th and still touchscreen problems

huh?
Astronaut

I'm getting close to the end of my return window. I traded in an old phone for this one and there are no other options I'm interested in, so I'm not sure what to do here. The state of the touch screen is unacceptable for a phone in this price range. The update did nothing to fix it.
Asteroid

I agree with u. I sell my old phone for buy this. Now i dont know what should i do. They dont say anything. 

Asteroid

I hear you.  I returned my first one and my second one has the same issues.  My brother also has issues with his 2nd phone.  I installed the latest patch, but still the issues remain.

Something tells me all the s20 FE's have this issue.  Some users don't notice it or are choosing to live with it.  However, the device is $950 in Canada and not worth it with theses issues. 

Does anyone know what other non-Samsung phones are similar in specs?

Halo

I now have the BTK1 firmware and still have major issues with pinch to zoom.