JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S20+ front and rear cameras

(Topic created on: 2/29/20 10:30 AM)
CIRLAW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

what is the best setting to put your S20+ front and rear camera on to get the best quality for sharing with family and on social media and that will no take up to much space?

0 Likes
12 Replies
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

@CIRLAW 

Honestly, just leave it on default, auto mode. It is designed to give the best quality for every situation, as most people don't want to mess with settings. Most people just want to point and shoot. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
0 Likes
CIRLAW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

That makes sense. I really don't want to get bogged down with all the nuts and bolts. 

Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

Yeah, thanks. BTW, it would probably make more sense to other users if you marked my post as a solution too.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

0 Likes
Natey
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20

Is that the model with 5 separate cameras? 3 in the rear and 2 in the front?

0 Likes
CIRLAW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Yes. 3 on rear and 2 on the front. I haven't received it yet.

0 Likes
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

One in the front guys. Just one, but a very good one.

0 Likes
LordMayhem
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20

Depends on what level of shooter you are.  If you're just interested in taking snapshots for sharing with family and friends on social media, then default settings should do you just fine.  If you're more knowledgeable with photography, then try the pro mode.

Personally, I use my smartphone for quick snapshots for sharing with friends and family on social media.  For the photos I want to keep and for important occasions, then I use my Nikon DSLR.  I find changing settings on a DSLR much easier and quicker than using the pro settings on the phone.

0 Likes
CIRLAW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Thanks LM, to be honest I am at amateur level. I simply wanted to get some good high quality videos at 4k 60fps. I was conerned how that would impact space on device. I recently ordered the 128g.

0 Likes
Ken C
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20

There's a cool setting called "Single Take". It'll take a pic, then show you different methods the phone used to capture the pic, letting you choose which you like best.