I have had my S20 for a couple weeks now and as of.last night I can not download any attachments sent in messenger! I have not download any new apps in a couple days the message is Error: Network Error Occurred. I am getting messages busy not any attachments.. help
Solved! Go to Solution.
me too! it's driving me crazy! I cannot send or receive MMS. it will say the same, network error occurred I'm on ATT service.
just check the my AT&T site and there is a guy on there with same issue as us and call tech support.. uts a know issue and should be resolved in 24 hours.. so we are get a pushed fix tonight or tomorrow I guess. I will check tomorro... good luck!
Mine is the same, after speaking to tech support both through AT&T and Samsung they just had me swap my phone for a new one but basically said all of Samsungs new S20 & S20 Note lines are having the same issue. They both said I can switch phones go iPhone or wait until Samsung sends an update with a patch but they had no idea how long that would take...
I'm also on at&t. my husband and I both have the s20 plus. I can recieve mms just fine but as if 3 days ago he can not? At&t said its a samsung problem....
Have you tried resetting the network settings on your phone?
Have you tried clearing the cache partition on your phone?
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device